Introduction JPGraphX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPGraphX

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I've been brewing for the last year. I've done about 20 brews on a Brewzilla 3.1.1. I'm now building a Herms system with Sanke Keg to step up my setup! :)

I'm from Quebec, Canada.

I think I'm in love with Stainless Steel.. I do also have a maple sugar shack (been doing this for the last 5 years)

I'm also a mechanical engineer, a guitarist and I'm good with my hands to build anything.

Cheers
JPGraphX

Welcome to homebrew talk! It's a great place to hang out and learn a ton about the hobby.

I'm sure one of the mods will answer your question about the PM, but I'm pretty sure that function is not available to new members.

I noticed you are from Quebec. Any chance you are a Rush fan and have had the opportunity to taste the Rush Canadian golden ale beer? There is a thread that started up a few days ago where we are trying to come up with a recipe for it for all of us down here in the states that can't get it. Here's a link to the thread if you're interested. Canadian Homebrewers, Rush beer any good?

Cheers!

First time I hear about a beer for Rush, I'm surprised. I will look into it.

Cheers,
JP

Yeah they have done 2 collaborations with Henderson brewing company out of Toronto. The first is the golden ale eye taking about in the other thread that was released in August, the second is a Belgian strong ale that was released in October.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I've been brewing for the last year. I've done about 20 brews on a Brewzilla 3.1.1. I'm now building a Herms system with Sanke Keg to step up my setup! :)

I'm from Quebec, Canada.

I think I'm in love with Stainless Steel.. I do also have a maple sugar shack (been doing this for the last 5 years)

I'm also a mechanical engineer, a guitarist and I'm good with my hands to build anything.

Cheers
JPGraphX

Welcome from another Brewzilla brewer! You should check out our little corner of the forum here: Robobrew/Brewzilla Discussion

Hi all,

I'm from Quebec, Canada.

Cheers
JPGraphX
Welcome!

Back