• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Intertap & Perlick Faucets/Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedon986

Reaction score
I have some extras I need to sell that I don’t need anymore. Will do shipping at $8 for the faucets, no shipping for the kettle. Local pickup in Denver metro.

1 Perlick 650ss flow control. Barely used and in very good condition - SOLD
2 Perlick 525ss. In good condition but I cannot guarantee the seals. I have not used them in about three years. Note: one has a metal bearing cup and the other has a plastic cup. I actually like the plastic one better and it feels smoother to me but just so you know. Not sure why they are different. - SOLD
1 Intertap Nukatap. Used for 1 keg. All my other faucets are now standard Intertap and I just didn’t like the look of it. Works great and very smooth operation. - SOLD

1 - stainless 8gal (99% sure) Bayou Classic brew kettle. I used to use this for my 5gal batches before I got a Grainfather, then I was using it as a sparge vessel but don’t need it anymore. I has a KegLand 1600w heat stick, stainless ball valve, and a thermowell. - $75 NO SHIPPING

ED3ECC86-76A1-48F9-84D8-F3FDC6DCE594.jpeg
C13DD4FC-5176-4725-9BB4-F5DA3FB9F92E.jpeg
56DBA454-5A90-4FFA-9F2F-C57F1AEC6771.jpeg

Last edited:
Back