California Inland Empire Home brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risy1

Reaction score
Where are all my cats from the Inland Empire at? I'd love to meet and swap brews with all of my neighborly people in the San Bernardino and Riverside County!

There are at least two clubs in. the IE. I work the. second shift so I do no:)t hang out with the cool dudes! Got to More beer in riverside I am sure they can hook you up!:)

The Beer Me Brew Club is located in Riverside County, and normally meet in the Norco-Corona area. We meet the second Tuesday of each month at local craft breweries at 7pm. We do some educational discussions, talk local brewery news, do field trips and sample each other's beer. Our next meeting is June 13th at The Packinghouse in Riverside. Hope to see you there!

We're really informal and one of the owners of Stone Church was/is a member of our club. It's a great group of guys and a few girls. You should really try to make it.

Back