Inland Empire brewing clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewshki

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know of any home-brew clubs in the Inland Empire in Southern California? I looked on the club part of the forum but nothing is very up to date. I would like to at least look into joining one but i am having some trouble finding one.

Thanks!

I'm really interested in this as well. I live in Colton and haven't heard much on any local clubs.

I live in Crestline, we have one called Mountain Brewers up here...they put on the lake arrowhead brew fest a few months ago

Here's the Facebook page for the Inland Empires Brewers Club. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, and was thinking of joining, but I'm about as close to them as I am to the Beer Me Brew Club (which may be closer?) :drunk:

If you check the main website, you'll see that their next meeting is in Montclair so pretty close to where you are. So come along, there a friendly bunch.

If you check the main website, you'll see that their next meeting is in Montclair so pretty close to where you are. So come along, there a friendly bunch.

I saw that! So I think I'm gonna have to hit that one. I've been meaning to stop by Revolt anyways. :)

Back