Inland Empire brewing clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

brewshki

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know of any home-brew clubs in the Inland Empire in Southern California? I looked on the club part of the forum but nothing is very up to date. I would like to at least look into joining one but i am having some trouble finding one.

Thanks!

markvale5

Reaction score
I'm really interested in this as well. I live in Colton and haven't heard much on any local clubs.

seigex

Reaction score
I live in Crestline, we have one called Mountain Brewers up here...they put on the lake arrowhead brew fest a few months ago

DavidJP

Reaction score
Here's the Facebook page for the Inland Empires Brewers Club. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, and was thinking of joining, but I'm about as close to them as I am to the Beer Me Brew Club (which may be closer?) :drunk:
If you check the main website, you'll see that their next meeting is in Montclair so pretty close to where you are. So come along, there a friendly bunch.

kmcrae

Reaction score
If you check the main website, you'll see that their next meeting is in Montclair so pretty close to where you are. So come along, there a friendly bunch.
I saw that! So I think I'm gonna have to hit that one. I've been meaning to stop by Revolt anyways. :)