Initiation / Hazing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Playinitcool

Reaction score
Hay there... just wondering if I had to go through some kind of initiation or hazing before I was allowed to post a topic. :drunk:

I posted in the Introduction forum this afternoon, but I got a quick message about being moderated first. I didn't get time to read the whole thing, so I'm not sure how long I should wait, or if it didn't go through. :confused: I didn't get any kind of rejection notice, and I see that there are 900 people on right now (nice :D) so I would imagine there are MODs.

Anyways, I guess this is kinda a test to give me a chance to read the message again more than it is an actual post, but whatever!

BTW... i took a lil sip of my pumpkin beer while transferring to 2nd fermenter... gonna be some good shtuff! :mug:

See you around the forums.

dontman

Reaction score
Yes there is an initiation but you have to inquire about the acronyms used on the site in order to go through it.

Come on . . . admit it . . . you're wondering what "swmbo" means, aren't you? ;)

OP
Playinitcool

Playinitcool

Reaction score
Ouch!
*searches for cheat sheet while trying to dodge whip*

Pappers_

Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and I just read a thread she started about her new handmade skinning knife. The hazing just took a turn towards the extreme.

bkov

Reaction score
you must youtube yourself chugging das boot succesfully