• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Ingredient Order trapped in Doral, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphakry

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone in the Miami / Doral area can help me out with this situation I've found myself in.

I have a grain order with a shipping company in Doral that I intended on sending to a remote location where I make small batches. But due to the current situation, shipping in and out of the area has stopped and we're forced to close our doors... unsure if we'll be opening them again. :/

On top of that, they want to charge a significant amount in shipping costs... more then previously discussed and we feel we're being taken advantage of.

Any chance a fellow homebrewer in the area would be interested in these grains? We'll come to an agreement on cost that will certainly mean a loss for me... but hopefully I can avoid a total one.

I have the following, all freshly delivered from Morebeer:

25 lbs Briess Carapils (5x5lb, GR450E)
50 lbs Briess Brewers 2-Row (5x10lb, GR301F)
50 lbs Briess Raw White Wheat (5x10 LB, GR396F)
10 lbs Weyermann German Pilsner (1x10lb, GR310F)

Last edited:
I shipped ingredients from Morebeer to a freight forwarder in Doral. My intent was to ship them international but it isn't an option right now due to the covid situation.

So I'm looking to sell them to someone local that can go pick them up, instead of paying crazy money for shipping costs.

Back