Ingenious Stupidity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
The facilities manager at my work always seems to find all kinds of stories about workplace related injuries or other instances of people doing dumb things that result in injury or death. I thought this one was appropriate.

"In 2005 a 21-year-old Australian man at a bar in Murdoch wanted to find a way to get drunk as quickly as possible without all the trouble of having to drink several pints of beer.

He fashioned an electric-drill powered pump, connected it to a beer keg, and connected that to a helmet, which held a hose that led the beer directly down his throat. He turned on the drill, activating the pump; the beer shot down the man's throat with such force that it tore a four-inch hole in his stomach."

Anyone ever seen that show "Manswers". They answer the question of how to get drunk the fastest but your not going to like the answer.

[ame=http://www.spike.com/video/manswers-season-1/2899823]How To Get Drunk Faster[/ame]

Anyone ever seen that show "Manswers". They answer the question of how to get drunk the fastest but your not going to like the answer.

How To Get Drunk Faster

god, i hate "mens" tv shows and magazines...DUDE!

i mean, i like "man" stuff like drinking beer, grilling, women's boobies, slayer, etc. but these men don't relate to me. i think you become dumber when you watch that stuff. there is no quality to it, no art, no philosophy, no knowledge.

i'm hardly a "sensitive" guy, and i like a good fart joke as much as the next guy, but but i'd like to at least maintain my intelligence and maintain the appearance that i have intelligence.

these shows don't help men out, they teach them how to act like irresponsible idiot gorillas.

DUDE!

I'm not a fan either but it was late at night and I was bored so I watched and they did answer the question of how to get drunk fast.

Back