Inflatable British Pub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!

Someone needs to start renting these out like they do with the kiddie "bounce house" things.

I would absolutely rent one for a large party.

Seems like it would be a hit renting it out for weddings, corporate bbqs, HBT meetings. Could get a beer license and go to the weekend festivals and sell brew. I know if i was at some festival and wanted a beer and i saw the regular beer stand and saw that i would make a beeline for that.

It's too cool for school. I would absolutely hit that beer tent! It's the strange and funny stuff in life that stays in your memory forever.

Edit: I just looked at the cheaper ones. They go downhill pretty fast! The cheap ones look like total ****!:D

Seems like it would be a hit renting it out for weddings, corporate bbqs, HBT meetings. Could get a beer license and go to the weekend festivals and sell brew. I know if i was at some festival and wanted a beer and i saw the regular beer stand and saw that i would make a beeline for that.

Yeah the only problem I see is that it would take one teenager with a pocket knife to ruin your business.

Back