Induction Cookpot Options?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tek210

Reaction score
I do 5 gallon extract batches and have no plans to increase that. So I need an upgrade in a 3-4 gallon pot. I have an induction burner I want to use as the electric stove I have has a small burner which takes a while to get to a boil.

I searched Amazon and it came back with a 20 qt from Prime Pacific as one of the hits. Strangely a magnet sticks to it, but the induction burner does not detect it.

Anyone know of any reasonably priced ($50-$100) options that I can use for my brews? Preferably one from Amazon as I have Amazon Prime.

i actually do mine in two pots on the stove. That might be an option. I do 5 gallon batches. Another option is to do smaller batches. I like doing 2 gallon test batches.

Well the recipes I use call for 2 gallons plus ingredients. Then add water to get to 5. Still hoping I can find something that is induction.

What's different about induction cookware? Are they just stainless?

Back