Increasing my giveaway odds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I cast my bet on most of the giveaways here. The sight-glass kettle, conical fermenters, beer bottle openers, you name it. Lots of great stuff being given away, and I cast my lot for all of them.

I havent won so much as an airlock.

The problem is I have too much competition.

So here's my plan. I am going to start my own forum simply for giveaways. As the forum's only member, I will be statistically assured of winning every time there is a giveaway.

So, when I'm not here you can find me at CreamyHomeBrewTalk.com... but we arent accepting new members.

In other news, your avatar reminds of of a buddy I had on another forum, his username was Slappy McFish.

Coincidentally, I don't think he won anything either.

I think you legally have to allow mail in sign in's, so please send me your address and Ill gladly sign up for the giveaways!

Yes you do.

You know I don't really like to complain, I love too. I get all these neat things sent to me and all I get to do is look at them as they pass me on their way out.

In 5+ years of administration through various websites the only thing I've ever really received was about a week ago from Jaybird.

http://stogietoys.com/

It's pretty sweet though and I've used it daily since I got it.

Round_Bottle_Opener_View.jpg

Yes you do.

You know I don't really like to complain, I love too. I get all these neat things sent to me and all I get to do is look at them as they pass me on their way out.

In 5+ years of administration through various websites the only thing I've ever really received was about a week ago from Jaybird.

http://stogietoys.com/

It's pretty sweet though and I've used it daily since I got it.

Round_Bottle_Opener_View.jpg

So... Is that for some kind of freaky bedroom activities, or what?

Back