• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Immersion chiller!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finsfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a copper or stainless immersion chiller. Any fittings are fine as i can make it work. It will be used to chill 5 and 10 gallon batches in a 15 gallon keg. Let me know what you have and how much it would be to ship to 66502. Id also take a plate chiller WITH pump for the right price. Post here or PM, Thanks!

Make one! You can get all the fittings for less than assembled at a big box home improvement store. I made a two section one from 20 ft coils. I put one in the wort and the other in a bucket of ice-water as a pre-chiller.

i make em, 100 bucks if your interested..50ft 3/8" copper w/ fittings.

20130617_164738.jpg

dang that is pretty! Lemme talk to the people i brew with and get back to you, thats a good deal and id love to support a fellow brewer

sounds good, there all custom as well so if ya decide i will need the specs on your boil kettle ie height and width..cheers

sounds good, there all custom as well so if ya decide i will need the specs on your boil kettle ie height and width..cheers

so what would shipping be on one of those things? also, i have a converted keg that i brew for both 5 and 10 gallons brews

so what would shipping be on one of those things? also, i have a converted keg that i brew for both 5 and 10 gallons brews

id say about 15-18 depending on where i go, either usps or ups..

i can find out exact for ya, whats your zip?

Back