Imaginary Friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
You know what I like about the internet? Talking about beer here on HBT. I've met a few of you in person, and while all of you were great, NONE were exactly like I pictured.

I guess I associate people with their avatar, so that even though I know that Brewpastor isn't an ether sniffing monkey, somehow that's how I picture him.

Sometimes, just the avatar name gives me clues.

Shecky is a Jewish comedian.

ollllllo is a Jeep.

Richbrewer is wealthy.

Biermuncher is a native American.

Brewsmith works with beer, and horseshoes.

I remember someone telling me that they saw a recipe for Joe's Ancient Orange Mead I posted (from a source on gotmead.com), and thought I was a slightly overweight middle aged guy named Joe.

So, tell me- how does your avatar and/or ID name describe you? Or doesn't it?

Yooper, I would describe how my avatar describes me, but I have no interest in the feds finding the bodies.

Well, my avatar is currently David Ortiz. I wish I was a big, money-making, home-run hitting Dominican.

Alas, my name sort of captures me. A silly wannabe comedian, without the Jewish part.

My avatar is based extremely loosely on my own image. My eyes are not blue, and I look nothing like it, but it was still me. Call it moronic licence :) Other than that, I laugh a lot, as my name suggests, and I am, indeed a gnome; albeit a somewhat large one.

Methinks you missed the joke.

Or maybe not. Maybe you're just ignoring it because you got punked.:cross:

He's trying to call you a b....aww, shucks. I can't do it to yooper, even in fun. Besides, that pup looks like too big of a sweetheart.

She didn't miss it. She's hitting me back with a reference to one of my drucken posts in mindless mumbling. We're sparring! :D

She didn't miss it. She's hitting me back with a reference to one of my drucken posts in mindless mumbling. We're sparring! :D

Whoever can figure out why this is the post that made me want another drink can have a free beer on me.

WARNING: Your answer will not be correct.

"smite you"? fingers, lol, great avvy. I get it...was that your original intention?

Yeah. Someone (I forget who) got all snippy with me and made some reference about me being like my avatar when I had the goofy cartoon beer guy. I became God.

Whoever can figure out why this is the post that made me want another drink can have a free beer on me.

WARNING: Your answer will not be correct.

Is it because thats the post you were reading when you finished your last beer?

Methinks you missed the joke.

Or maybe not. Maybe you're just ignoring it because you got punked.:cross:

He's trying to call you a b....aww, shucks. I can't do it to yooper, even in fun. Besides, that pup looks like too big of a sweetheart.

Yeah. Someone (I forget who) got all snippy with me and made some reference about me being like my avatar when I had the goofy cartoon beer guy. I became God.

Shecky and DB- do you really think I didn't get it right away? C'mon. I'm not very cute, but I'm no dummy.

Aha! Fingers knows what I'm doing to him. That's what I find hot about him.............
except the "god" thing is kinda weird when I think of "hot" in the same sentence. Makes me want to go to confession or something.

Shecky and DB- do you really think I didn't get it right away? C'mon. I'm not very cute, but I'm no dummy.

Aha! Fingers knows what I'm doing to him. That's what I find hot about him.............
except the "god" thing is kinda weird when I think of "hot" in the same sentence. Makes me want to go to confession or something.
Once again, I bow to your goddessness.

Is that word?

My avatar is because I work with children and it's a way to, uh, combine work with homebrewing. Sorta.

In real life, I am a stacked roller derby blonde.

At least my avatar's less creepy than that g-d gnome avatar. (shiver) But at the same time, strangely compelling...And, truth be told, I'm dying to get a look at the real-life Revvy. There's just something there I want to get a peek at. No reason why. I just do.

Biermuncher is a native American....

Okay...I'm busted. Here's me hanging out on the prairie.

Native.jpg

And, truth be told, I'm dying to get a look at the real-life Revvy. There's just something there I want to get a peek at. No reason why. I just do.

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terriffic smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality.

Oh, one other thing- neener, neener, neener. :rockin:

And yet one more thing- he drives like a ****ing maniac!

Latest posts

Back