I'm Too Not Proud

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surface_Tension

Reaction score
not too proud rather...to collect all the non twist top beer bottles at the company Christmas party, make sure they are well rinsed and bag them up for the trip home.

The sixer of my home brew was the most fought for white elephant gift! :D

Dave

Awesome white elephant gift. Was it a mixer-sixer or was it six of a particular brew?

I do that too - neighbors and friends collect their non-twist bottles for me, and if I go to watch soccer at The Globe Pub, my friends who work there will collect the bottles for me, too.

Was thinking about beer for the "Yankee Gift Swap" but I think that ****'s too valuable!

the next person to pick a gift can steal any other gift that has been stolen. Once a gift has been stolen three times, it can't be stolen any more.

I brought a sixer to a white elephant gift party with church people and the office party.

the beer was much more hotly fought for at the church party! Definitely not Baptists!

It was a sixer of an IPA.

Back