I'm on "Pimp my system"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. A new DYI project to tackle this year.

Do you have an estimate on your total cost for this setup?

Thanks man, I picked up parts at home depot yesterday to build this. My back thanks you.

Dude, you've let dirty carboys sit for WEEKS before cleaning them?? Do you let you dirty dishes sit in your sink for that long too? lol

Takes me about 5 minutes to clean a carboy to perfection with a carboy brush and hot water. I clean them within and hour or so of emptying them though.

Dude, you've let dirty carboys sit for WEEKS before cleaning them?? Do you let you dirty dishes sit in your sink for that long too? lol

Takes me about 5 minutes to clean a carboy to perfection with a carboy brush and hot water. I clean them within and hour or so of emptying them though.

you won't ever get your carboys completely clean with just hot water and a brush. You need oxyclean or PBW to get all that stuff your brush misses.

Very nice. A new DYI project to tackle this year.

Do you have an estimate on your total cost for this setup?

$100 or less. Same price as the "mark's washer" but far more powerful and durable. The pond pump is the most expensive part at ~$60-$70. Don't go less than 600gph.

Back