I'm not leaving the f'n house.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvh261

Reaction score
I'm not leaving the f'n house this weekend. SWMBO and I scraped our plans last night and instead ordered in a pizza, bottled the Fat Tire clone while drinking some brews and listening to the Eagles of Death Metal. I snuck in my AHS order while the 10% sale was going on, got a little sauced after that and watched a movie. It had Kate Beckinsale in it, so I was happy. Today, I'm about to go make some pancakes and then get to brewing my IPA. Tonight I think its leftover pizza and another dvd.

For a ****ty ice cold winter weekend with no football, sometimes, it doesn't get any better than this.

Sounds like an awesome weekend! Well, except for anything affiliated with the Eagles.

Sorry to hear that. We just got over our cabin fever yestereday. Two sunny 72 degree days. Loads of HoneyDoos done. Now to get ready for the Brewers Dinner at Uncle Billy's.

I love winter in Austin.

ma2brew said:
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Well, except for anything affiliated with the Eagles.

I am with you 100% on the Eagles

Eagles of Death Metal however...ROCK!
[youtube]zmkSeIuPJ4g[/youtube]

Please tell me you were going to post this:
[youtube]fcAa-rnulkw[/youtube]

I abide.

took me some editing... but fixed my post above.

Radarbrew said:
...out of tobacco, ...

Smoke or dip?

I used Chantix™ to quit smoking after 26 years, it worked for me. Not tryin' to preach, just sayin', that's all...

ma2brew said:
Smoke or dip?

I used Chantix™ to quit smoking after 26 years, it worked for me. Not tryin' to preach, just sayin', that's all...

Pipe tobacco. The damn store refuses to stock it because it's not a high demand item. "If it's not high demand why are you people always out of it"?
Sorry, I'm a bit "itchy" right now.

Up to this point, I thought there were only two of us EODM fans on here. A weekend at home with EODM blasting is a good one in my book. :rockin:

Here's my favorite live video of theirs:

(can't seem to imbed the video here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back