I'm never being nice to my boss again!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernerbrau

Reaction score
So we go to the Christmas party he's holding at his house, and we bring a small batch of homemade bourbon balls, about 8-10, as a hospitality gift.

A week later we go visit one of our clients, and while I didn't actually see them, he was openly telling people at the office, "careful, there's bourbon in the chocolate", and "the fudge was handcrafted by monks in Kentucky and they spike it with bourbon", and "if you get pulled over you can truthfully say you haven't been drinking".

And oh man did they love it. And they loved him for it.

It's not like the bourbon balls were free, for crying out loud. I'd have kept them and ate them myself if I knew he was gonna re-gift them and take credit for it.

I don't see what the big deal is honestly. I guess I'm not as sensitive, but in any case I'd kill'em with kindness. Keep being nice to him and eventually he'll be guilted into respecting your feelings...:ban:

Back