I'm makin a kegerator!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillbillyDeluxe

Reaction score
Guys (and gals{yooper has already chewed my ass}) my wife bought me a full size fridge this pay day(my pay day) and said i can do whatever i want to it. Weeeeell, let's build a kegerator. I figure a 4 corney setup. Right now i got an argon regulator(convert to co2 maybe?) and some other pretty cool stuff. Send me all your thoughts and ideas and we'll build it!

Gas place will probably give you a good deal on swapping the tank for a CO2 tank; NOT worth trying to 'convert'...

I dont have a bottle, i have a brand new argon regulator. guess i could e-bay it. Buy the way all, i got her primed and ready to paint. When the weather clears and i got time i'm gonna paint her. We're going with semi gloss black to start. I think i'll follow up with a set of flat black flames. (Did iton a motorcycle, turned out great. Then i'm not sure. Kegging setup has to be chosen, i'm going with a two tap setup with the bottle mounted outside the fridge.

Back