I'm in the mood to ****ing drink!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...my friend dropped his etching tool off so I'm making gallon marks on my 9 gallon and 20 gallon stockpots and my keggles.

That's what I did.

well...sort of...:D

Keggle_4.JPG

Jeeesh Doc, Don't take my comments to heart and drive your self to drinking! :D Or are you celebrating?

No...you know there are some days where it just sounds really nice to get home from a long day of work and start slugging pints until bedtime. Tonight will be one of those nights.

I've had a new batch on the gas for about 5 days now and have been hitting it with 30psi twice a day and letting it sit on 10. Hopefully it will have some carbos.

No...you know there are some days where it just sounds really nice to get home from a long day of work and start slugging pints until bedtime. Tonight will be one of those nights.

I've had a new batch on the gas for about 5 days now and have been hitting it with 30psi twice a day and letting it sit on 10. Hopefully it will have some carbos.
It seems lately that whehn this happens, by the time I get home and play with the boy for 20 minutes, I'm to tired to start drinking. It's that first pint you gotta push through. Like last night beer just didn't sound good, So I ran on the elliptical for 20 minutes to wake up. Is it a problem when you exercise so you can have the energy to drink?

It seems lately that whehn this happens, by the time I get home and play with the boy for 20 minutes, I'm to tired to start drinking. It's that first pint you gotta push through. Like last night beer just didn't sound good, So I ran on the elliptical for 20 minutes to wake up. Is it a problem when you exercise so you can have the energy to drink?

Well dude...that is your problem. You gotta get your routine down to 45 seconds, one minute tops. Besides tiring you out, jerking off for 20 minutes isn't healthy.

I know what you mean. I wanted to take my recent batch with me to my dorm but I decided to let it condition another 2 weeks while I am here.. It's been a very tough 2 weeks. On the other hand, I've been drinking my blueberry and banana wine every night. It's gone now. UGH. I've been drinking apfelwein the past few days.. all I'll have left (in my dorm) is some hobowine I made like 3 years ago and I'm not loooking forward to touching that, lol.

Goddammit! I can't remember the last time I went fcuking drinking. I've been out drinking plenty of times, but a night of straight-up fraking drinking, it's been a ridiculously long time.

I have just finished off a bottle of Bruery Oude Tart (outstanding Flanders Brown) and I'm seriously considering getting started on a Three Floyds Behemoth Blonde Barleywine (thank you, Secret Santa!). Although, I've got a whole fridge full of homebrew, including some tripels.

I may have to start agreeing with you two bungholes. I bought Steve Miller Band's Greatest Hits yesterday on purpose.

Ugh. I'm about to turn 35 and I'm starting to show it.

Mothertrucker.

Back