I'm Going to Beer Camp!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
I just got an email notification saying I'm a finalist and they just needed age verification and acknowledgement of the rules to declare me a winner. I'm so excited and will probably take all the same pictures from Sierra Nevada that everyone else does. I'm so excited!

Zen_Brew

Reaction score
Congratulations. :mug:

I'd be major stoked as well. I've never heard of anyone coming away from that without a deep respect for Sierra Nevada and having learned a lot and had a ton of fun.

OP
C

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
I'm still a little concerned of the wording in the email now that I read it again. I'm a finalist, but some of it seems like I'm in. I guess we will see.

dunnright00

Reaction score
Nice!!

So does this mean they will be selling your batch in San Diego? (If you are in fact in, of course..)

tenchu_11

Reaction score
I think I can speak for all us bitter A holes by saying "F*** You!" lol but seriously have fun and share your wisdom with us.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I am afraid I am not going to camp. My video featured my kids and SN said the way they were featured prevented them from posting my video. I do not know for certain, but I believe that knocked me out of the running.

So I will begin to work on a video for next time...

Congrats Carnevoodoo! I am really glad for you and know you will represent HBT well!