I'm Glad I Kept the Beer Fridge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topher79

Reaction score
I kegged my first cider tonight and back sweetened with apple juice concentrate. I had some leftover, so I bottled it, cleaned the carboy, cleaned up the kegging mess, took a shower, ate dinner, but forgot one thing....I never put the keg in the kegerator.

I only had a few pints left in one of my kegs, so the plan was to empty that tonight while kegging/cleaning (what a problem to have), and put the cider in to stall fermentation from the back sweetening. Well, I never got around to blowing the keg, but luckily the beer fridge had some extra space, so after some bomber shuffling, she found a new home. And to think the SWMBO questioned the beer fridge after we got the kegerator!

image.jpg

That's a beautiful sight. What did you think of the Bigfoot I just tried it for the first time

Lone star light?

the only beer I would turn down.

Other than that, fridge looks great and great job not letting swmbo get rid of it

Lone star light?

the only beer I would turn down.

Other than that, fridge looks great and great job not letting swmbo get rid of it

HA! I knew i would get some crap for the Lone Star Light, but I like it for whatever reason. My in-laws drove to New Mexico to visit family, and brought me back a case, as we can't get it here in GA. Thanks for for the compliment on the fridge...It's the overflow from the beers I keep locked away for cellaring in the basement!

Back