I'm druck. That is all.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HURRAH for Sheckster!

Don't give up on us now! I'll keep drinking if you do!

WOOHOO!

It's the longest night of the Farkin year!!

Well, Im pertty zooted and typing in the dark. Had a large brew at the bar so that got me an initial buzz. Throw in a couple of BPs and I am good to go... Damn, only 3 more weeks til I can begin to join the ranks of those who have a HB!!!
-Me

Bloody drunks. Bunch of frigging reprobates on this forum!

I just realised there is evangelical crap on the TV.......maybe I should have another.

.. grolsch bottle of 8 percent homebrew.. home made irish cream..irish whiskey while making the irish cream.....canadian whiskey and tonic while typing.. pretty well done..

Drunk on a couple bottles of Costco beer, the last (22oz) bottle of my wheat beer, and some rogue hazelnut beer (wife gets buzzed off 1/2 bottle... I do a public service by drinking the rest... ;-))

Picked up what'll become a keggorator tonight, so I can tap my keg of pale ale tomorrow!

Must. Brew. More.

Drunk on a couple bottles of Costco beer, the last (22oz) bottle of my wheat beer, and some rogue hazelnut beer (wife gets buzzed off 1/2 bottle... I do a public service by drinking the rest... ;-))

Picked up what'll become a keggorator tonight, so I can tap my keg of pale ale tomorrow!

Must. Brew. More.

Is this the new kirkland brand mulit pack? I picked up some of this last week, it is all gone now :mug: I iked the german lager a lot.

Beer? What is this beer you speak of?

Sorry, I'm not too druck yet, only had some wine with supper.

Must

keg

apfelwein.

careful with the apfelwein. when i run out of my beer (2 left) ill be tappin a bottle or so... @ 9.74%, this **** will mess you up rather quickly.

22 seconds. im not too far gone.....yet.
wait tomorrow is a school day.
must not open apfelwein!!!!!!

Will be taking the trash to the curb & swinging by the beer fridge on my way back in. I think tonite calls for a big stout. Something about the holidays that makes want to drink more...

I'm working on a decent druck...TRouble is I have a headcold, and can't taste anything....but I've had four of my HB's in the last couple hours...I might as well be drinking bmc for all I can taste of it...but the buzz is nice. :D

What hangover? Brew then water, brew then water, brew then water.
Multiple trips to the little sports writer's room is a small price to pay for peace of mind.:D

First, don't let the ferment get too hot (Nasty F@#kin fusels). THEN brewski, H20. Really does the trick for me!

Back