Im brewing at this very moment!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry41h

Reaction score
The wife and kids are away and my Brett Saison is happily boiling away as I type this message. It's just me, the kettle, and some home-brewed American Wheat and Belgian Single. Life IS good...

I'm brewing at the moment. The sun is going down so it's actually getting cool here.

Most of the time I get off of work at 2:30am-3am. One of these days I'm going to do an EARLY morning brew.

The funny thing is, I just came in this forum to start a "Night Brewing" thread. Then I saw your thread and realized I had been beaten to the punch.

Get it done DFC! Strangely, here in PA the temps are in the 60's this evening! It's beautiful and I'm just sitting on the porch while my wort chiller does it's thing. Better yet, I had no stupid mistakes and my preboil gravity was EXACTLY on my target. This never happens to me. O hope your night rocks too!

Get it done DFC! Strangely, here in PA the temps are in the 60's this evening! It's beautiful and I'm just sitting on the porch while my wort chiller does it's thing. Better yet, I had no stupid mistakes and my preboil gravity was EXACTLY on my target. This never happens to me. O hope your night rocks too!

Thanks and it should. I'm still doing extract so I shouldn't run into any major issues.

1:00 AM and the job is done. There is a nice combo of Wyeast Belgian Saison yeast and White Labs Brett checking out their new surroundings...

Just had some Logsdon Farmhouse Ales Seizoen Bretta and it was pretty solid although the Brett was not very strong but definitely there (really balanced in my opinion). Hope things turn out well for ya:mug:

Back