I'll Take on ALL you #$^@@#$%$s!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Oh man..... Just got back from my UK soccer forum..... Wow!!! that was soooo hostile!! And those are the fans from my own team!!!

We are having some problems....team is going bankrupt, just lost a game to a lower team in the league (We were second from bottom) :D

Oh wow.... That was intense!!! Anyone want to riot/kill someone/rape a baby? If so, i can always link you to that forum!!

Oh man oh man, I need a homebrew. I'm just lucky my pipeline is not quite broken yet.

Breathing slowly now.......

Is it possible to get beaten up on the interweb? I think i'm about to find out!

I was begging to get banned as a show of mercy!!!

I think I got a kick in his nuts before i left though.

Serves the bastard right!!!

My team is in soooo much trouble right now. I think I'm gonna cry :(

Southampton FC.....and yes, they are wankers. But if anyone else says that, I will stuff them up a donkey's ass and set fire to their naughty bits. ;)

PS Before Shecky gets in and complains about people saying "My team" or "We played well" etc...... Yes, they are MY team. I OWN them, and they only exist because of us fans. :)

Football is not a matter of life and death, it's more important that that ~ Bill Shankley

Manchester United!

If you had the wit of a sparrow, and I had the means of a mod!!!.....bye bye!! :D

Maybe I should add a thingy to this thread that suggests i will NOT be screwed with on this matter! :)

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm.......er, setting fire to the city. ;)

Voodoo? Heck, I know that in America we all SAY that we love sport, and we all SHOUT about it a lot, but hell. If we can't at least wreck a few buildings and kill a few people about it.......Then do we really mean that we love it? Or are we just tickling it's naughty bits?

You may say 'we' and 'us' and 'my' all you like. It's soccer, sport of wussies. If you want to be associated with that, go right ahead.;):p

Nah, ah... Not in this thread baby! It is football in this thread! the sport without all that poofy helmets and padding!! :)

American football is bo-ring.

5 seconds of action followed by a minute of replays, huddles and bs commentary.

American football is bo-ring.

5 seconds of action followed by a minute of replays, huddles and bs commentary.

That's because it's so violent and intense that it's humanly impossible to keep up the pace. Soccer, on the other hand, you can play with girls.

I was eating dinner at an irish pub last night and they had a match on. it was ENG vs. UKR I believe. Which teams are those? Oh, and my friends' over in England's team is Sheffield Tuesday or something. How are they doing?

Back