Idiot?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
So, who exactly is this Idiot? His name is Borat......

pop_up_01.jpg

OH YEAH! Was trying to think where I heard this Moron's name.... thought it was somewhere esle...... oy....

Oooh thanks Beer Snob! They had his visage in Newsweek and I've been grossing out co-workers with it for weeks. Now that I.. er I mean somehow it can 'accidentally' set as someone's wallpaper.... heh heh heh heh ....

You guys sond like you dont like his humor. The man is f ing hilarious. If you can find the Ali G show episode where he interviews Al fyed , the owner of harrods in london, it is freaking awesome. And the Borat role is great as well.

AHammer16 said:
You guys sond like you dont like his humor. The man is f ing hilarious. If you can find the Ali G show episode where he interviews Al fyed , the owner of harrods in london, it is freaking awesome. And the Borat role is great as well.

I agree, the guy is totally brilliant.

I'll, ehh.....fourth that! I've only seen the first season of his HBO show, and it's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. I gotta go get the second season.

"Dis geeza be da Secretary General of the United Nations. Give it up for my main man Butros Butros Butros Butros Gali." (Ali G)

"It hurts my khrum." (Borat)

I just wish he'd lay off the banana hammocks.

There are some clips of Borat at the Toronto film fest when the projector broke during the premier screening of his movie. He got up and talked to the crowd in Character for 20 minutes. F'ing hilarious

I really can't say. See the problem is humor. Unless it is on a video and captioned (or television and captioned) I will not hear enough of it to be funny to me. Same goes with songs.... I have not much clue as to what is being said... I don't even get the name most of the times... I'll come across it or record a part of it and my wife will tell me the name :)

Uhm, sorry I PM'd you...but "rediculous" is "ridiculous", I just can't help it...!!!

er...

:drunk:

Mr Cohen was doing the same characters in the UK a few years ago. The best Ali G performances were the early ones where his team got him interviews on the basis of 'He's a young TV presenter wanting to get kids interested in politics'...
Borat is a great character for confusing people too.... ;)

Back