i would like to say thank you all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

croba50

Reaction score
i would like to thank you all for your help / looks like there alot of guys here that like to help out.......i am new here and you guy treat me like i have been here for months thanks.......i do not have anyone to help me in my area no hbs nobody no friends that wont to start brewing or anything like that.

you guys are a big help and i like to help as well.... i have 3 years under my belt in brewing lots of you guys have alot more then that. but your there to help someone out.

thanks again croba50

brew & enjoy

i am in freeport illinois ruffly 80 miles north/ east of you iam 32 miles west from rockford illinois. do you know where savana illinois is north about 45 miles
and east about15 miles as the birds fly..... :)

i do alot of fishing on the sippi river mud pit back waters as thay say.

Sure, I've been to Savannah, on my way from the Palisades to Galena, but I've never been to Freeport. I just checked my map.

I have a son-in-law, he got me into brewing as a birthday present from my wife, who just moved (kind of) to the Rockford area. I'm not certain he's going to get back into brewing.

Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat I'm at [email protected].

Bill

i will add you to my buddy list thanks by the way iam mike
i will send you an email so you have mine. ya its been a hard road for me in the dark about everything man i am finding out alot and i have brewed for 3 years just in 2 days wish i would of found this a year or so ago........

No problem. I'll try to help you wherever I can, as will everyone else here.

Everyone is pretty helpful here and we do get into some heated debates, but in the end it's all about a brewing education and a passion for good beer. :D

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours.

I asked my wife about going to the truck stop (Exit 27 on I-80) and inviting 1 or 2 truck drivers (far from home on this holiday) over for dinner. I think she's open for it eventhough we usually have over 20 people show up on ALL the holidays (we are the parents, grandparents and greatgrandparents). :D

I know it's after 1 AM and I just opened another English Extra Strong Bitter, but damn, it's good! :drunk:

Later.

you as well have a great t- day today........i sent you an invite by email and i put you on my buddy list on yahoo well it getting late and my wife just got home from her friends where we will be in a few hours for a feast so i better get to bed caht latter ....

brew & enjoy.

Back