I was all ready to keg...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strangebrewer

Reaction score
Then I received my package from the beverage factory.
My wife was awakened by the sound of the fedex man making alot of noise on our front porch. She went outside to see the fedex man getting in his truck and taking off, then seen the package on the porch. She then took it inside and left it by the front door for me to see when I got home. I excitedly went to open the package and noticed it was open a little. To my surprise, the beverage regulator was missing as well as some clamps :mad: I called the beverage factory and they said they would replace the missing items, but, its been 2 days and the order is on hold saying that the manager has to approve the shipment. Oh well, I guess I'll give the beer a little more time to age before I get to try it out...

D'oh! That's no good at all, sorry for your troubles!! Glad to hear that BF is making it right though.

Thanks for the support everyone, no really I mean it..:D
Thats a pretty good theory about the swmbo, I think I'm going to have to go interrogate her.

phewey said:
Thanks for the support everyone, no really I mean it..:D
Thats a pretty good theory about the swmbo, I think I'm going to have to go interrogate her.

I'm thinking jumper cables on the nipples would be good. Oh, and be sure to take pics and post them here after she caves-in. :D

Back