I THINK I turned my chicken into an alcoholic...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex-wife once wanted to take a pet rat to the vet.
I had to veto that. :smack:

An ex of mine took a hamster to the vet. $80. The vet warned her, pretty much saying "Hey lady, this is a $10 pet store animal, just cut your losses and beat it." But she had to drop the "Money is no object!" line............

I promise not to help this thread to devolve into how much we spend on our pets thread... after this. A retired co-worker has spent about $6,000.00 on his (oh I'm gonna hate sayin' this) wife's cat.

I promise not to help this thread to devolve into how much we spend on our pets thread... after this. A retired co-worker has spent about $6,000.00 on his (oh I'm gonna hate sayin' this) wife's cat.

That's money well spent right there.

But let's get this thread back on topic.

You talking fuzny. Yous drunk hers shares?

Heh. Damn drunk chickens and chickens people.

Pretty much:

friday-cat-sunday-where-the-truck-am-i.jpg

Maybe she needs to branch out more. We all need a 'lil variety now and again. Big glass of California Cab? How about sipping some fine 18 year old scotchy Scotch?

I just joined and saw this. All my chickens get pissed if I don't brew for awhile... Mash is frickin chicken crack. I will avoid spilling beer. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I have 6 hens and 1 likes beer. It's mostly, if not all, foam though. When I 'shoot' I generally try to have a little head for appearances. The rest love the spent grain and peck at the rim of my glass.

**shameless self promo**
Check out my IG if you like chickens and beer. I promise you will not be disappointed
**shameless self promo over**

With that said, anyone have an instagram and shoot with birds? I cannot be the only one!

I feed my chickens so much spent grain. Usually I'll take sacks of it home and toss it in the yard, they can't eat it all so it gathers flies and then the fun (funk) begins. I need to start drying it and storing it.

I feed my chickens so much spent grain. Usually I'll take sacks of it home and toss it in the yard, they can't eat it all so it gathers flies and then the fun (funk) begins. I need to start drying it and storing it.

I used to give it to my BIL when he had chickens. He would give us eggs. That was cool....

One of my chickens who seems to really like foam was ranting and raving to the other girls last night about how good pliny is..

She must have liked it, as she left dirt in my beer.

Had a beer outside for the first time since winter broke. The chicken was back, I poured her some wheat beer, she looked at it, tasted it, got the "oh this $hits back!!!" and gobbled it up!

The chicken then demanded pretzels.

Back