I think i have an infection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keepitcold

Reaction score
I checked my RIS today and saw some white stuff and a interesting. Thin layer on top kinda like the fat on top of chicken soup picture to follow

Don't do anything until we get a look at the picture. You may be surprised to know how many times this thing has shown up, and quite often it's simply yeast resting on top.

Also, just because it's infected, doesn't mean it won't be a great tasting beer, at least in the short term.

sounds like a yeast infection. Really don't want to see a picture, but Monistat works well. You did say you have an infection, right? ;)

sounds like a yeast infection. Really don't want to see a picture, but Monistat works well. You did say you have an infection, right? ;)

not that kind! :fro: but guys I consulted with a fellow homebrewer and he said just taste it. they taste great im gonna move the to kegs and chill em

Back