I saw a wort chiller on dateline.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbulger

Reaction score
i was watching date line about a guy who apparently pushed his wife off a cliff. There was some home footage of him opening up a nice wort chiller on Christmas. I don't know if he actually did it as it just started, but how could a guy kill his wife who got him brewing equipment?? i will keep watching to see if his homebrewing played into his murder/

I wonder if he asked for a counterflow chiller.

Plate chiller, actually.

I swear, if that ***** don't get me a plate chiller for christmas this year, I'm gon' throw her sorry ass off a cliff...

...aww, honey, an immersion chiller! You shouldn't have! No, really, you shouldn't have. Hey, wanna take a walk up to Overlook Point?

She was obviously an Apfelwein drinker and once he went AG, he quit making it... Then she started bitching at him about not spending any time making what SHE likes to drink, and it just sort of snowballed from there...

I think my wife is safe since she bought a new fridge so that I could have the old one for beer! That and there aren't many cliffs in this neck of the woods.... :D

I think my wife is safe since she bought a new fridge so that I could have the old one for beer! That and there aren't many cliffs in this neck of the woods.... :D

There's always a lake, river, snowstorm, rattlesnake etc if you really need one.

Let me get this straight.. she get s new fridge and you get the old ****ty on for beer?

SCORE! Everyone wins!:mug:

If she gave him a wort chiller, it implies that she loves him, not necessarily that he loves her. I mean it could have been a one sided relationship with her loving him and his hobbies, but with him loving only his beer....

I heard she was riding him about the extract twang in his beers. She gave him the chiller and was pushing him towards full boils, but he was too much of a girly man to take it on.

Back