I need to keg.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Man I hate bottling. Had some beers I really needed to bottle for a while, but been short on time/ energy. So tonight I knocked em all out. Bottling more than 5 gallons is really not much worse than just doing 5. I think from now on when I bottle im gonna do at least two batch's.. tonight from right to left is my Saison, Brewtopias oaked tripel, and Orfys Mild
The saison despite problems with it not attenuating enough is very good, The Tripel is easly one of the top two beers I have made, it taste amazing (Thanks topia for the great recipie!!).. The mild is great and gonna be a good session beer. (Thanks Orfy!!)
DSCF0470.jpg

+1 on the kegging. Although bottling does have its advantages if you brew something that needs some aging (ala barleywine).

Don't throw out all your bottles! ;)

Bottling is a nasty little chore.

Kegging is faster, less work, and you get to drink your beer sooner. I'm *so* glad I took the dive into kegging.

Latest posts

Back