I must have offended the beer and food gods.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beta pleated sheet

Reaction score
So, I burnt my burger, and I almost burnt my hand getting my tater tots out of the fridge, and I split some Duvel. It wasn't a hug amount, but just enough to make me go "Damn! I was gonna drink that!" Luckily for me, most of it was just on the clean table, and no one was home so I just licked it up.

Anyway, I am ashamed because I think I know what I did to offend them. I had a girly mixed drink. I am sorry, beer and food gods, but when you're in the south in the summer cranberry juice, orange juice and vodka sounds like the best idea ever. Now I need to go repent.

Well let this be a lesson to you!
At least you licked up the Duvel and didn't waste it. The beer gods would have been appalled if you had wiped it up and send it down the drain!

Oh, and your "girly mixed drink" actually sounds pretty good on a hot day.:D

Maybe you did your penance by licking the beer off the table? Showed your humility to the beer gods; perhaps all is well now.

Today, I start my new job, so let me know if your luck turns. If my day doesn't go well, I may try the same thing...

Maybe you did your penance by licking the beer off the table? Showed your humility to the beer gods; perhaps all is well now.

Today, I start my new job, so let me know if your luck turns. If my day doesn't go well, I may try the same thing...

what ever you do, DO NOT lick any liquids off any tabletops in the office!

Latest posts

Back