I made a Brew Log online!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenryals

Reaction score
Just started this brewing about a month ago.. and i've set up a brew log website.. feel free to use it.. i'm just going to keep track of all the recipes that i use so i can look back later on and know what i've been doing lol
http://neighborsbrew.com

named it that because there are like 4 people in my neighborhood that brew now.. so it's basically for us, but anyone can use if they like..

oh...

what all should I log? I'm putting the recipe, og,fg, and then a few notes on taste..

what all does everyone else log? anything i'm missing

I like the idea but idk if wordpress is really a great solution. It would be nice to have a real database for search features and stuff. Just a thought.

b2evolution is better for that type stuff... but this was a much easier install.. and it's just a start (just started it today lol)... I just do better with stuff online rather than keeping it local or hard copy... i never actually do it if i have to write it down lol

yea i updated it.. it's basically for us local boys in birmingham, alabama.. trying to get a little brew club started up.. and give us a place to keepup with everything..

http://neighborsbrew.com any hints/advice/etc etc etc

While I normally suggested people look to Brewthology for an online recipe DB... Because your interested in blogging your brews you should go look at and give a tire kick test run of BrewBlogger. I'm currently kicking 2.2 and Beta 2.3 and am very happy with it.

You can have recipes, blogs along with various calculators.

check it out... BrewBlogger - The Browser-Based Homebrew Logging Solution - Release Version 2.2

Latest posts

Back