I love my Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrewjosh

Reaction score
Does anyone else get the feeling of satisfaction each and everytime you drink some of your homebrew? I do and I just wanted to share that, since there are no clubs near me. I make really great tasting beers. I wish I could enter them in contests

:mug:

I get that feeling much more with some beers than others, but it never goes away. Isn't it great?

For years and years I was happy grabbing a twelve pack of Ice House or Natty Ice on the way home and having a Sam Adam's every once in a while at a resteraunt. Then I went to a couple brew pubs and had some really good beers. Soon after that I discovered homebrewing. Now I have usually five different beers in the rotationready for drinking.

I love experimenting with different ingredients and my homebrews are much better than beers that I have ever bought. Every week I have a new batch ready and they keep getting better!

Back