I like penguins and beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
and penguins who like beer
penguin.beer.jpg

Dude. Penguins are cool. You know how some high-falutin' hotels have swans or ducks or something in the lobby? You oughta get some Penguins for the Taphouse. Seriously.

My brother just got back from a trip to New Zealand and told me about a boat tour he took. They came out of a fjord near a Penguin habitat area and I've always liked Penguins, but now I like them even more. He was telling me about how they shot out of the water and land standing up and waddle off. 4 Penguins were debating which one would go in the water first. Funny stuff. :D

I was trying to think of a clever -city word to call a penguin love beer without success.

However I did manage to find this. Can I now take credit for any more beers in the series, Brewtopia? :p

Penguins are of the order Sphenisciformes, family Spheniscidae, according to Wikipedia.

How about Saccharomycic Spheniscidacity? Unfortunately that sounds like it is describing the condition of a penguin with a yeast infection.

Maybe Spheniscidactic Cerevisaphile. It doesn't use a -city ending, but it more closely suggests a beer-loving penguin. Or perhaps to a beer-lover in penguin drag. The Cerevisaphile relates to the Latin word for beer, Cerevisia.

i wonder if peng-thingys like beer... anybody ever tried to give one a beer...(holds out a 22....here birdy birdy birdy...:drunk::tank::drunk:... MAN DOWN!!!

Back