I hope this tastes as good as it smells......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teufelhunde

Reaction score
Today I bottled 45 bottles of a session IPA kit from Northern Brewer, the Kama Citra session IPA. WOW....what an aroma...once it has a week or two to carbonate, if this stuff is as good as it smells, I'm gonna have a drunk week or so........

Today I bottled 45 bottles of a session IPA kit from Northern Brewer, the Kama Citra session IPA. WOW....what an aroma...once it has a week or two to carbonate, if this stuff is as good as it smells, I'm gonna have a drunk week or so........

Kama Citra is awesome! My favorite extract brew that I made. Now I'm doing BIAB and may have to check it out again in all grain. Good luck and enjoy!

Update on this.....Drank the first one after only 5 days in the bottle.......YUM.........gonna have to do this one again.....I would prefer a bit more malty backbone, but it is OK....the hops are GREAT...very piney with just a hint of grapefruit and something else that my palate is not sensitive enough to know what it is........TWO thumbs up....

Congrats on the beer! Citra is always a great option in IPAs. I've got a citra and simcoe IPA on tap right now. Cheers!

I ordered the all grain Kama Citra and was planning to brew this weekend. Got an email from NB that my order is delayed due to challenges brought on by Covid-19. Bummer! Not complaining, but I'm disappointed. Hopefully I'll be brewing next weekend.

I ordered the all grain Kama Citra and was planning to brew this weekend. Got an email from NB that my order is delayed due to challenges brought on by Covid-19. Bummer! Not complaining, but I'm disappointed. Hopefully I'll be brewing next weekend.

Yeah, this thing has EVERYTHING screwed up....

Back