• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia I have a lot of stuff cheap in N Atlanta suburbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
I have a lot of stuff I'm no longer using and I really want to move it from my garage.

HDPE containers for fermenting. These are large mouth screw on tops. Some are drilled with spigots and all are drilled for airlocks. Two come with Braumeister airlocks (the big ones)
2 ea 13gal, I think
3 ea 7-8 gal
$15 for all and they work quite well.

2 ea Tap A Draft taps (the original style that can accept a CO2 and an N cartrridge)
Multiple TAD 6L bottles. Four are probably brand new and never used
New Caps
$10 for all the TAD stuff

1 ea Ultimate Home Brew Stand with 10" banjo burner and high pressure regulator. This is made from 1.5" powder coated steel. I will sell for $100 and that is a deal. You'll think I've been kicked in the head when you take this home.

1ea 40-plate chiller with a Teel pump connected to the water side. I used this in a closed system utilizing a 10gal cooler with 2-3 bags of ice. I could cool a 5gal batch to 68F in minutes. It is on a stand with wheels. I would like to get $75 for the whole thing. BTW, it has NEVER clogged. Also a stupid good deal.

1ea 10 gal beverage cooler that can be used for MT, HLT or CLT. $10

1ea 18" RIMS tube from BrewHardware.com aka Bobby M. Includes element. I also have an older solid stainless RIMS tube that I'll throw in with this one. RIMS controller PID 110V. $100 for the whole damn thing including the controller which I did not build, I bought the controller for $250 (yeah, I'm stupid...sometimes).

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

I"m somewhat local to you. I'll be in Atlanta on Saturday. If you prefer pick-up only, I'll take the HDPE containers. I realize others have dibs on them first, so I understand if you want to give them first dibs.

I'd be interested in the RIMS and the stand/burner but I'm guessing shipping to 53719 would more than double the cost. If only I lived closer.

Hello everyone, I have had several PMs and of course the replies to my original post above. I was hoping someone local would just come and get it. However, if that does not happen, I will consider shipping. It would be nice if I could make one trip to a UPS shipping point. If someone local does not step up in a couple of days, I'll respond to each of you in the order you replied or PMed. I simply have too much stuff and I really need to get this to people who will use it.

Hello again guys. Thanks for all the response. I have two guys from GA who have stepped up to buy the fermenters, the RIMS and the chiller. One of my brewing neighbors may take the burner. Someone from out of state is also interested in the TAD if nobody local wants those.

I'm looking forward to having 2 of my 3 garage slots back! I still brew but I just don't need so much stuff.

Back