I hate the waiting game....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajbram

Reaction score
I tasted the gravity sample of my galena/cascade IPA last night as I was racking to secondary. It was soooooo good now I can't wait to drink it. Does anyone ever really get used to the anticipation? I feel like a kid on December 17.

The only solution to this problem is to buy more fermenters and brew every weekend, so that way you have a new beer coming out every week.:tank:

I just get excited... I taste my gravity sample and think "Wow that's going to be good." Then I get all excited about it and can't wait to taste it. But then I also can't wait to taste the ones that are bottle conditioning, and I can't wait to taste the ones that have been hiding for a few months, and I can't wait to taste the ones that my buddies share etc etc. I get excited to taste all the ones that I am waiting to taste.

Already got capacity for up to 6 at a time... doesn't matter what's already bottled and what's coming down the pipe. I always get excited to taste the next one.

Back