I had a dream last night.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon O

Knapsnatchio
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I went to an event for one of my friends, it was a celebration of sorts and I can't remember for what.

Anyway, they had an open beer bar and it was BMC except for one 4 gallons keg of some dogfish head 120 IIPA, which was 20%. I actually have never seen this beer, but someone mentioned it on the forums and I remember them saying it was 20%. So I show up to this event about an hour late and go to the bar which my friend is running and I ask him what they have on tap. He shows me the BMC lineup and I say, you don't have any good beer?

He then shows me a completely empty 4 gallon DFH keg and says, "we got this really good keg from DFH but those guys drank it." I look over, olllllo and beerthirty are sitting at a table completely smashed drinking the last of the DFH.

It was really random, and it's really not even possible for 2 people to polish a 4 gallon keg of some 20% stuff in an hour.

Just thought I would share.

I think that's the first forum-induced dream I've ever heard of on here...

Well, after seeing Yoooperbrew's #4902 post, I was hoping to have my own, but so far no luck...

That reminds me to stop at the beer store in BR and see if they still have some 120 min like their sign says.

Homercidal, Sicilianos had DFH120 if you ever make into the GR area.

Yes, that is true. I'm actually hoping to get there this weekend. Plan on picking up my Mustang, stopping at Siciliano's, stopping at Founders for lunch. I got a ruination at siciliano's last time. and some Hopslam!

That place is dangerous to my wallet!

Back