I got me HBT Decal! WOOT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine in the post the other day (real quick considering I only paid up 2-3 weeks ago and the long-haul postage)... On the other-hand I'm still not upgraded on the site (hint hint)

I got mine in the post the other day (real quick considering I only paid up 2-3 weeks ago and the long-haul postage)... On the other-hand I'm still not upgraded on the site (hint hint)

You purchased a premo membership and it was never upgraded? I was going to finally buy one this upcoming month so everyone didn't start thinking I was a free-loader. :ban:

Hmm that's odd rmck1. Did you pay by check, or by paypal? Paying by paypal the change happens immediately, but doing it by check it has to be done manually.

Send a PM to TexBrew- he's the "boss" and he can fix you up. Thanks for your support!

Paid by paypal... Not sure whether the account was verified to my card as I just got a new one, the money is gone from the bank though... I'll PM Tex, I was just trying the RDWHAHB approach...

My envelop didn't get sealed, so i got an empty envelop with no decal.

I'll just get it the next time I re-up.

Back