I Finally Made HBT an Honest Forum...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
After, what, three or so odd years of membership (i only have really used it for 1 or 2) I'm very happy to have finally made an honest forum out of HBT and got me a membership.

You know, it feels good, I'm not gonna lie. I can get used to this...

PS- is my avatar too risque? I've, literally, been wanting to use that image as my avatar on here for years...:mug:

:ban:

Where on earth did you find an artsy nude with barley and hops???

Well, when I first started brewing I was making a label (this was my junior year of college, so probably late 2005) and I searched for "hops" in google image search and this is one of the images that came up. To this day I think it is one of the most glorious ways to display both a naked woman, hops and barley...

I may be thinking of another forum but doesn't someone already have that picture as their avatar? Not that there isn't a rule against that.

I may be thinking of another forum but doesn't someone already have that picture as their avatar? Not that there isn't a rule against that.

Why do you have to bring a brother down?
:mug:

Edit: You may be thinking of my old profile picture on here, which was the same image until now...

Dude used that one a couple years ago. He claimed it was a pic of his
SWMBO...:cross:

Still a good one, though!

Honestly, I'm a little disheartened by this... I thought I was all original and had been saving this forever to use...

I feel kind of like Monica on friends, Dude has stolen my thunder...:(

Back