I don't want just one, but two. Is that Greedy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shonuff

Reaction score
Championship Trophies.

Red Wings and Pistons CANNOT be stopped.

Maybe three. The Tigers will turn in around.

It's going to be a beautiful summer in the D!

The Last two seasons the Tigers have kicked ass in the first half and played like **** the second half, One can only hope that trend reverses itself this year. If we continue to not fire on all cylinders it is going to be a long frustrating year.

The Last two seasons the Tigers have kicked ass in the first half and played like **** the second half, One can only hope that trend reverses itself this year. If we continue to not fire on all cylinders it is going to be a long frustrating year.

The big shocker for me has been the starting rotation. The general thought was that the bullpen was the weakest link. Go figure? The wings are in a groove right now. Should make for an interesting finish.

I'm a Mets, Eagles and Flyers fan. My teams never win anything.

Eagles and Flyers and.....................................................................................................................................................................Mets?

That just don't make no damn sense. Just pick one city;)

Oh yeah I'm a Pens fans, so I hope your team never winning continues;)

There is no other team I hate more than the Red Wings, except for maybe the Blackhawks, but I have to give it to the Red Wings for really knowing how to run an organization. From their farm system and the ability to identify talent all the way to the front office and coaching, they are second to none. You guys really got your **** together when it comes to hockey.

ok, now back to my h8. :)

The big shocker for me has been the starting rotation. The general thought was that the bullpen was the weakest link. Go figure? The wings are in a groove right now. Should make for an interesting finish.

Yes the Starting pitching is god awful and I cant figure it out either. Its so frustrating that when I watch a game from any other team, there Horse comes out and throws strikes, not balls strikes. All of our pitchers start the game 2-0 or 3-0 and it is annoying, then when they do get to 0-2 they cant put anybody away, You dont see that with other pitchers like halladay,beckett,webb,zambrano,greinke etc etc etc.....It is getting very old.

The bigger shocker for me is Miguel Cabrera batting .230

The Tigs will turn it around.. It's too early to hit the panic button.

I'm not surprised about Cabrera. I guess in a sense I am, but he came from a hitters park in the National League. He was unproven in the AL and obviously at Comerica.

I'm still sore about Inge. I wish they would DH Guillen, keep Miggy on 1st and play Brandon at 3rd. Send Shef away.

Keep Gallaraga starting, make Dontelle a bullpen pitcher, threaten Bondo's life and tell Nate this is (again) his last shot.

The Tigs will turn it around.. It's too early to hit the panic button.

I'm not surprised about Cabrera. I guess in a sense I am, but he came from a hitters park in the National League. He was unproven in the AL and obviously at Comerica.

I'm still sore about Inge. I wish they would DH Guillen, keep Miggy on 1st and play Brandon at 3rd. Send Shef away.

Keep Gallaraga starting, make Dontelle a bullpen pitcher, threaten Bondo's life and tell Nate this is (again) his last shot.

I just feel that, With Brandon being a Career .240 hitter. If he is your starter than this team isn't near as good as everyone thought they were going to be. It is too early to give up on Shef, Dontrelle is making to much money to come out of the pen and Bonderman looks to be turning things around. I remember Sparkey Anderson said that the 40 game mark is when you start to panic and Today is game 40. Lets see if Verlander can dig in and work over a weak hitting KC team.

I just feel that, With Brandon being a Career .240 hitter. If he is your starter than this team isn't near as good as everyone thought they were going to be. It is too early to give up on Shef, Dontrelle is making to much money to come out of the pen and Bonderman looks to be turning things around. I remember Sparkey Anderson said that the 40 game mark is when you start to panic and Today is game 40. Lets see if Verlander can dig in and work over a weak hitting KC team.

This team is obviously not as good as what everyone thought they would be.
With the original starting lineup (replacing Inge with Granderson), we had each batter over .300

I haven't given up on Shef, but if we keep playing him before he is "healed", then he's no good to anyone other then the opposing team.
As for Brandon, I'd rather have a phenomenal defensive 3rd baseman that is hitting (at present) .227, then have a shoulder-injury-plagued left fielder that is batting .202.
Hell, bring Clete Thomas back for left. Hessman can play left. Raburn can play left.. All hitting great.
I'd prefer to put Matt Joyce in left to keep him in the lineup, then let Guillen hit DH.

We won't have any choice but to put Dontrelle in the pen.
If he can't go 4 innings without giving up 5 runs, then how much will it matter?

Back