Hi all! First post. I have two unrelated questions so I'll separate them. Here's my first: I am making an apple wine with a bottled apple juice with no preservatives. Here's what I did. I added yeast and nutrients into a primary, racked into a secondary with more nutrient, then used that bottom layer to start the next primary with more nutrients. I then re-racked that one into a secondary with more nutrients. After about three weeks, it's now been brewing for the last week at a rate of one 0.5 millimeter bubble the size of a "." every three seconds or so. The first one stopped, but it turned out the SG was at about 1.20. I am currently drinking it anyway. I don't want to call the second one quits because of that, but I don't want to introduce oxygen into the new brew in order to test the SG. That's where I am now.