• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Hydro Flask growler - 4 tap stainless steel drip tray - Blichmann Hop Blocker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chemman14

Reaction score
Blichmann Hopblocker $40 - sold
4 tap stainless steel drip tray for a kegerator $60
64 oz stainless steel vacuum insulated Brew For All / All For Brew Hyrdro Flask growler $40

I am willing to ship, buyer pays actual shipping costs for their preferred carrier.

GrowlFront.jpg

GrowlBack.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

Interested in the drip tray. How much for shipping to 60586?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm interested in the hopblocker. How much shipped to 95757. Thanks

Can you please give me the dimensions and diameter of the holes? Want to make its what I'm looking for. Thanks!

How wide? How tall? Wondering because I want to make a backsplash around it. Thanks!

The HopBlocker arrived safe and sound. Thanks! Used it on Saturday with a pound of hops and it did alright with my setup. Cheers

QUOTE=chemman14;6475853]Still for sale[/QUOTE]

Is it available for Pickup? I'm interested in the drip tray but not interested in shipping. What's your general location? Would you be willing to drop the price if it's pickup?

QUOTE=chemman14;6475853]Still for sale

Is it available for Pickup? I'm interested in the drip tray but not interested in shipping. What's your general location? Would you be willing to drop the price if it's pickup?[/QUOTE]

I am in Thousand Oaks CA (zip code 91320). The price was without shipping so it would be the same if you would pick it up. Where are you located?

Assuming this is going to a residential address shipping would be
UPS: 18.90
FedEx: 16.51

for a business address it will be
UPS: 15.79
FedEx: 13.42

Back