Human Bed Warming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bopper

Reaction score
Holiday Inn, operator of over 4,000 hotels worldwide, will begin to offer a free five-minute "human bed-warming service" at its London Kensington hotel throughout next week.
If requested, a willing member of hotel staff will jump in your bed, dressed head to foot in an all-in-one sleeper suit, until your nightly chamber warms up.
Holiday Inn spokeswoman Jane Bednall described the plan as something like having a "giant hot water bottle in your bed."
Dr Chris Idzikowski, director of the Edinburgh Sleep Centre, said the idea could help people get off to sleep, as cold beds inhibit slumber.
"Holiday Inn's new bed warmers service should help people achieve a good night's sleep especially as it's taking much longer for them to warm up when they come in from the snow."
[http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583659,00.html?test=latestnews

This is absolutely rediculous! How is this not a joke!?!?!? :drunk:

Awesome, but only if its a 20 something blonde scantily dressed... Nobody wants a fat Peter Griffin guy in footie PJ's in their bed.

Awesome, but only if its a 20 something blonde scantily dressed... Nobody wants a fat Peter Griffin guy in footie PJ's in their bed.

The bigger the guy, the quicker the heating.

That would creep me out almost as sitting down on a toilet seat still warm from the last person.

I dunno if I'd want a " giant water bottle" in my bed. Those things went out cause they'd leak and I don't even want to think about what part of the human water bottle left the wet spot.

Okay, screw you guys, you are shooting down my job opportunities overseas. I promise I will shower regularly and heat your bed-away-from-home prior to your actual sack-time.

And if it just happens that you, your wife, and I wake up in the same bed in the morning . . . then I won't be selling naughty pictures to the Star, now will I?

Unless of course, you are a poor bed-warmer tipper that is. . . .

Latest posts

Back