• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania huge amount of ingredients - hops, grains

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swackattack

Reaction score
Moving and dont want to haul to new house.

I have
Well over 150lb of base grain (mostly 2 row and mostly 2013)
20-30lb of specialty grain (assorted)
.5 lb amarillo
.5 lb simcoe
1 lb centennial
1 lb citra

No shipping or parting. Allison Park 15101.

Lets say $100?

I don't have any trips out to your area planned but if you happen to come close to State College soon let me know. I'm interested.

swackattack said:
Moving and dont want to haul to new house. I have Well over 150lb of base grain (mostly 2 row and mostly 2013) 20-30lb of specialty grain (assorted) .5 lb amarillo .5 lb simcoe 1 lb centennial 1 lb citra No shipping or parting. Allison Park 15101. Lets say $100?
Wow really wish you lived closer. Bit of a haul since I'm outside of Philly though. If nobody else jumps on it and I can convince SWMBO I would be all over that for that quantity at that price it's damn near robbery. Will talk to the mrs in the AM and let you know if no one else jumps on it before I get done work.

Between selling the house and construction meetings on the new one I'm super busy. I'll try to get to all the pms this evening

Thanks for your patience

Back