Howdy y'all from SW VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinuxBozo

Reaction score
Hey folks,
Long time lurker who figured I'd give finally create an account. Been brewing since around 1994, when I was a poor college student, and got into brewing as a way to save a few bucks after getting hooked on such things as Petes Wicked Ale, and Anchor Steam. It worked for a while (the money saving that is), using a bucket, a stock pot from a flea market, and friends with more money than I did who donated empty bottles of this odd Dutch beer with swing tops, and ingredients every once in a while. Then, I got greedy. I wanted the whole batch to myself. So, I left college and got a job. Bad idea. Since I had a few spare bones now, things got serious and I don't think I've saved a dime since. Now well on my way through my career, things just leveled up again. Just rebuilt my small basement electric brewery, stepping up from the more than capable Clawhammer Supply system, to a 20gal Spike Brewing kettle and Solo basket.

Here's a little bit older tour of the setup:

Slainte!

-Adam

Back