California Howdy from South San Francisco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow only a few blocks away from me. If you're looking for a home brew club, I attend SF Homebrewer's Guild--small but friendly core group. Meets at BareBottle in SF.
That sounds cool. I will look it up. It would be pretty cool to meet up with others who probably are a lot better at this than I am

So here is an idea. Any of you, or all of you, want to get together at a brew pub or drinking establishment and shoot the s*&% one day? I just looked up the place in San Francisco, Bare Bottle, and it looks pretty cool. I might take a ride out there and check it out. Thoughts?

So here is an idea. Any of you, or all of you, want to get together at a brew pub or drinking establishment and shoot the s*&% one day? I just looked up the place in San Francisco, Bare Bottle, and it looks pretty cool. I might take a ride out there and check it out. Thoughts?
Guess not. LOL. I am going to hit BareBottle maybe Saturday. It looks kinda cool.

Guess not. LOL. I am going to hit BareBottle maybe Saturday. It looks kinda cool.
I suggest hopping over to Cellarmaker. Their House of Pizza is a good spot with great pizza... about 5 minute drive/20 minute over the hill from Barebottle. Or head to their Howard St. tap room where they have more beers to choose from. The beer is (in my opinion) much better than Bare Bottle, although Barebottle's warehouse with arcade is a cool spot to hang out.

Sorry man getting out is tough these days with the kids and work, especially a night out in the city.

Lol, you asked everyone on the day before a major holiday - give it a day or two as many of us were offline yesterday. If you ever make it down here, let me know :)
LOL I was just messing around. All good. Gonna head over to one of the two suggested if I don't have to pull an overtime shift on Saturday

I suggest hopping over to Cellarmaker. Their House of Pizza is a good spot with great pizza... about 5 minute drive/20 minute over the hill from Barebottle. Or head to their Howard St. tap room where they have more beers to choose from. The beer is (in my opinion) much better than Bare Bottle, although Barebottle's warehouse with arcade is a cool spot to hang out.

Sorry man getting out is tough these days with the kids and work, especially a night out in the city.
Cool, thanks. Will try and get to both, what the heck. LOL. My kids are all grown, so it is a bit easier for me. Have a great night.

Back