- Jan 19, 2013
- Reaction score
- Kansas City
If you have a USB to TTL converter, it might be interesting to reset that while connected to a terminal session and see if any weird characters are sent when it resets.
First, install screen:So I believe you still think it is a Bluetooth issue as I didn't movie the box at all so I doubt it is a shorting issue. I'm not very terminal savvy, so while I understood what you said do to I don't know the exact way to do it.
Also I looked high and low in fermentrack for the "wipe Arduino clean" bit couldn't find it. Should I get brewpi remix up and running to use this feature. Note I am using an non adruino brand Uno.
I'll upload the Eagle files as soon as I have the fabrication in my hands to check the first run. In theory that will be tomorrow. I'll assemble on Saturday so by Sunday if things go well. I could export the Gerbers from Eagle, but I have no way of verifying their accuracy after that process so I'd prefer to allow the user to do that/be responsible for it.Any chance you could upload the Gerber files for the latest version please? Costs a lot to order from the US to uk, would rather use a local board supplier to keep costs down.
That's been done before - unfortunately that means the www-data user has root access which is A Bad Thing™. I've got another way to do it but it's lower on the list. It is on the issues list on the GitHub so I'm reminded all the time.by the way - just throwing something out there - how about a button on the webui, that turns the pi off?
(so I can be lazy and not ssh into it to sudo poweroff)
(or is this already implemented somewhere I didnt look??)
I've been getting some funky 85 degrees error too with the sensors currently on my breadboard.Quick update for you guys:
I intended to get the new boards tested out over the weekend. A combination of things led to me to get about 90% done with the I2C path and about 80% done with the parallel LCD path. I'm getting the dreaded 85°C reading from the sensors and I've had this issue before with this batch of sensors so I need to buy more. It's probably just the sensors but I don't want to tell you guys it's all tested and find an issue after.
Since posting the boards on OshPark I've moved a couple silk-screen legends to keep them from getting obscured by components, and flipped a trace to get rid of a via. Nothing functional, just stuff I could not leave well enough alone. I'm not going to upload 1.3.1a yet till I get it to 100%.