How to bottle condition1/2 barrel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colizza

Reaction score
Hi guys, im planning on moving to a 1/2barrel electrical system and was wondering if you guys have a solution to bottle this amount of beer. It would be the "refermentation in the bottle" (priming solution) technique especially when bottling belgian ales. Any ideas how to do so?

Are you fermenting all 15 gallons in a single vessel? or splitting it across multiple? If multiple then I would bottle each batch individually as I have time. If doing all 15 in vessel maybe have some friends over to help? I would think two guys running a bottling bucket each and one capping would go pretty fast.

I like beers i my bottles and i like to give beers to my friends. Also like the "natural" carbonation.

Yes it would a single 15gal in one cylindroconical fermenter, but might split them in three 5gal carboys for secondary fermentation.

giant-beer-bottle-socked.jpeg

I like beers i my bottles and i like to give beers to my friends. Also like the "natural" carbonation.

Yes it would a single 15gal in one cylindroconical fermenter, but might split them in three 5gal carboys for secondary fermentation.

If you bottle 15 gallons all at once you MUST post pics

Back